Monday, August 21, 2017

Monterey Car Week 2017, another one in the Books



Thanks to all of my blog followers that attended Monterey Car Week and visited my photography show. It rocked! You guys rock! A special "thank you" to those that purchased a work of mine to take home or placed an order. Looks like I'll be busy in the near future getting prints done and shipped. Also, if you were at the gallery or Automobilia Monterey and found one you liked and didn't have the chance to get it there, email me at Vintgracer@aol.com

It goes without saying, that I also want to thank "Gallery by the Sea Carmel" for hosting me for another year. If you're in Carmel, stop by and thank them for being one of two galleries in town that has the enthusiasm to participate in car week with automotive art.

Now I can't wait to get out and start creating some new photographic art for you guys...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment